+1 tag for Google Plus

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Komplete 8 Ultimate is on Its Way!





When I went to work on Monday, I received an apologetic e-mail from GAK. It said that the warehouse had run out of stock for Komplete 8 Ultimate. Stock would arrive in 7 days. If I have not expressed the desire to cancel my order with them by then, they will deduct the amount from my credit card and deliver it. I was a little disappointed to have to wait for another 7 days.


However, to my pleasant surprise, near the end of today, about 5pm, I received news that the stock has arrived at the warehouse, and is dispatched by FedEx. Wow! Good news! ;)
It travelled from somewhere in Brighton (1752 hrs) to Marston Gate Southern Hub (2206 hrs), and finally into London Centrl (0107 hrs). I should be able to get it later when I go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment