+1 tag for Google Plus

Monday 30 April 2012

FL Studio Introduction & Workflow Video

Just posted an introduction video on my FL Studio workflow on Vimeo.


Introduction to My FL Studio Workflow from Patrick Woo on Vimeo.

I am now starting to do my projects on Cakewalk Sonar too. Being worried that I'll lose and forget the painfully accumulated workflow, tips and tricks when I need to come back to them, I've recorded a video as a reference for myself in the future.

I don't even know if I am doing things the right way, but its been working for me so far.

If you see anything in there that's not right, please correct me. Please also share any experiences, tips, tricks that you may have, so we can all learn together.

Thanks for watching!


The only thing I want to add, is that middle-mouse-clicking on your instrument names in the step sequencer/pattern editor would also allow you to rename your instruments. :)
Yes it saves you 1 additional mouse click! (usually its right-click to bring up the menu, then choosing 'rename' from the menu)

No comments:

Post a Comment