+1 tag for Google Plus

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Zan Mei Zhi Quan - Completed


A more modern cover version of zan mei zhi quan (讚美之泉). 
Original version here: http://youtu.be/1wGHfg_q9mM
All instruments done with Native Instruments Kontakt Factory Instruments. Drums are from NI Battery, GuZheng is from EastWest Silk. 


Added a verse before the first chorus, and another chorus with raised key, and of course an outro.


Sean is really my number one fan! It's 4.40am in SIngapore. He is still online. I told him I just uploaded it, and he immediately grabs it. He is listening to it now!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks dude. Gimme a heads up when you post your stuff too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whаt's Taking place i'm new to this, Ι ѕtumbled
    upοn this I haνe found It positively helpful and it haѕ helpеd me οut loadѕ.
    I hоpe to give a cоntributiοn & aѕsiѕt
    ԁifferеnt cuѕtomers lіkе іtѕ
    helρed me. Good jοb.

    My blog :: how to make money buying and selling Cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grеetings! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

    my blog - Seo Dallas Texas

    ReplyDelete