+1 tag for Google Plus

Wednesday 15 February 2012

DnegLondonExpVideo_V001_003


Listen to this on soundcloud.com

Here's a piece I've been working on for more than 3 months. I started the idea when I was in London. Now this is one of those "shape it as you go" piece.

When I started it, I had no idea how the next 8 bars would go. Therefore I would not be surprised that the structure breaks all the compositional rules that bind this kind of music.

This is a follow up from the "playing a-fool" piece.
The name is a working title. I have not thought of a proper one at this time.
It's an attempt at a more dramatic and driving mood.
All orchestral instruments from NI Kontakt, and the multi-tapped-delayed guitar is from FL Sytrus, the low freq pulsing is from NI Massive, and I have a "multi-stick kit" from NI Battery in there.

Just completed, havent spent much time tweaking effects and giving a proper mix.

I hate copying from existing works so if you spot parts that "sound like" some existing works please let me know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment