+1 tag for Google Plus

Monday 23 January 2012

A Few Articles on Christian Music from ChristianityToday.com



I was searching for contemporary composition and found this article on christiantoday.com: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/june/varietyreligious.html (Lawrence R Mumford, 22-Jun-2011)

This article talks about the Christian music / contemporary Christian music or Worship songs of today.

In the article, there are 3 more links to music and songs in worship. I have not had the time to read these, but I will get around to doing that.

ChristianityToday.com - What Happened to Amazing Grace (Robert T. Coote, 8-Mar-2011)
ChristianityToday.com - Pop Goes the Worship (Mark Moring, 9-Mar-2011)

ChristianityToday.com - The Trajectory of Worship  (John Koessler, 11-Mar-2011)

ChristianityToday.com - The End of Worship Wars (Mark Galli, 11-Mar-2011)

This is the first time I've visited this Christian portal. This is certainly of interest to me, since I have been playing and exposed to worship music for about 15 years. I'll definitely check back on this site now and then!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete