+1 tag for Google Plus

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Subscribed to Soundcloud Lite

I upgraded my SoundCloud account from the 'free' to the 'lite' plan. 


I like the fact that SoundCloud gives me a professional place showcase my music, which is filled with fellow music-lovers to interact with. 


I especially like the fact that people can comment on a track at a specific time. What's more, it's awesome that I can embed their player together with the comments on any blog, and share the link to my tracks on social sites.
All the above are available to the free account. However, the most important features that affected my decision to upgrade my account, are:
- the ability to replace any uploaded track with a new version of the same track, while keeping the played stats and comments
- increased upload quota
- a slightly more detailed analysis of the people who listen to my tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment