+1 tag for Google Plus

Wednesday 20 November 2013

On This Hill

Listen on SoundCloud.com

Here's a new track from me. This is a theme I'm proposing for one of a local filmmaker, on one of his projects about the military.

It is kind of a serious and somber sounding track, with a sound of something like an anthem to it.

Sequencing/programming this track took about 3 to 4 hours. However, I started setting up the template and began constructing a draft for this since the night before. That took about an hour.

On the second night, I deleted all the recordings and started off from scratch, keeping the main theme relatively similar, but improved on the arrangement a little bit.

I think there is room to expand on this idea, arrangement wise. Here's hoping the filmmaker likes it. :)

As with my tracks these days, mixing and sequencing is done in Sonar X3 Producer running on my i7 laptop running Windows 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment