+1 tag for Google Plus

Thursday 11 June 2020

Creating a Camera Frustum in Houdini

Creating a Camera Frustum in Houdini from Patrick Woo on Vimeo.

In this newest video tutorial, I show how to quickly create a camera frustum in Houdini.

Having a polygon geometry that outlines the camera frustum is useful as a visual indicator of the camera's direction and shows immediately which objects are inside or outside of the camera.

It also allows for a geometric image plane and opens up visualisation options for clipping planes and projection mapping operations.

Addendum: I have discovered my mistake months after I published this post. I have posted this in my music blog. It should rightfully belong in my VFX blog. If this is first time reading my blog post, please access my VFX blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment