+1 tag for Google Plus

Thursday 18 January 2018

New Track: Going Down (for Sonic Underworld Meridian)

I'm super excited to be invited to write a demo track for Sonic Underworld! Sonic Underworld is a cinematic sound design company that creates cutting edge synth patches for popular virtual synthesisers, like U-he's Zebra, Diva, Repro, Spectrasonics Omnisphere, and many more.

Here's the track on Sonic Underworld's playlist

Here's the same track under my profile :)


This is my first time writing a demo track for such a big name. I'm naturally very honoured and I do feel the pressure when I was doing this.

Sonic Underworld is very sound-design in nature. My music style has always been far away from ambient and electronic. This was definitely one of the biggest musical challenges I face in the last 3 years of my musical journey.

Meridian is a sound set for U-he Repro 5 synth. It is a sound set with a balanced and overall great sounding set of sounds. Many of the patches invoke a particular mood just playing a single note.

In my track Going Down, I tried to do something dramatic and towards something that can be used in a film's underscore.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment